Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Today, as usual, was boring. Luckily no PT during today's training. Actually, it was kind of fun rucking the whole session. Then later the 'B' boys played against the JC1 and Sec 4 boys but I left halfway, so I don't know the final score. ):
Spent the afternoon hanging out around Audio House at some random shopping mall and it was far more booring then staying at home. Once I reached home, I realized that the show 'Heroes' which I left to buffer last night was gone (It was minimized initially). There was only 1 message there : Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. I was like -_-' After looking forward to watching it for such a long time it just died. Tried to get myself addicted to GTA but I was totally sian coz I could not complete this mission which is like impossible.
Oops, I just remembered I haven't handed in my travel declaration form :X
But nvm bout that. The thing is I am too lazy to think of a good URL and make the necessary changes to my blogskin now although I'm so free and feeling totally bored. The human body is weird. Very weird.
7:41 PM;
WalkinG.
Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08
RunninG.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
FlyinG.
Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6
ShoutinG.
Create your own Friend Test here
CreditS.
Blogskins
CountinG.
RecallinG.
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com