Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I'm soooooooo boored. Staying at home is boooring, really. Woke up at like 9.30 in the moning. Nothing to watch on tv, only tose usual boring shows. ): Spent the afternoon chatting and watchin tv but really nothing to do. And yup, once again, I got fooled by Bryan, Nabil and gang by believing their crappy story.I was all alone coz my dad and sis are overseas and my mom went shopping with my grandparents.
Tomorrow have training again and I have to wake up x-tra early ): Muscles are still aching from that tiring training on Monday. Hopefully, there's no PT tomolo. I actually thought of ponning training but its just not the right thing to do...Haiz.
There's not much hol hw this time so I don't know what can I do do waste my time. Perhaps I should go back to playing computer games...):
8:22 PM;
WalkinG.
Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08
RunninG.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
FlyinG.
Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6
ShoutinG.
Create your own Friend Test here
CreditS.
Blogskins
CountinG.
RecallinG.
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com