Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Haha. I did not post yesterday night coz I was really pissed with my bowling. Basically, yesterday was a totally unlucky day. Firstly, I received an sms from Zong Yi in the morning saying that I am going for the retreat and everything has been paid for. I was like OMG! I already told them how many thousand times I would not be going. I even still have the smses of me telling them that stored in my phone. So the morning was spent worrying about this. But in the afternoon, they called me and said its not my fault and I do not have to pay for it. Phew.
However, the bad luck did not end there.
It was bowling competition doubles and quartet event that day. The first 3 games was the doubles where I bowled quite ACCEPTABLY with scores 139, 158, and 148. I was feeling quite ok then although Kevin and I lost to my cousins by 2 points. ): But then came along the next 3 games, the quartet event, where I really really wanted to bowl well. But somehow, it was total rubbish, especially the first game. When my ball when into the pocket, the pins just did not fall. And somehow I could never ever spare no matter which pin was left standing. Somehow, it was just horrible and I went totally off with only one spare the whole game. So hm score ended up 93. I was really really pissed then and got really frustrated with myself. I knew I had to take a break. So I went on like that although slightly better and bowled 135 and 126. It was a real bad day for me. I was just to disappointed after then event. Haiz...
Today was better but not much better, mainly because of some private matter related to this group of us who work closely together. I hope to keep this private so I shall not say anything about it. But its not something good, I can tell u...
I went for training which was quite slack then followed Bryan and Gregory to Holland Village to look for some cushions for the board room. It was far too expensive lah... I think there are cheaper ones somewhere else. Anyway, after we got bored there, we went to Orchard where we met up with Sadikin. Gregory went for his dental while Bryan, Sadikin and I went to shops like Kinokuniya, HMV, to look at at lot of stuff. I so totally 100% agree with Gregory that Bryan is attracted to shiny objects. Like on at least 2 occasions today, Bryan said, "Let's go" like more than 5 times before he really left. Btw, we saw Matthias fooling around with his gf and met Will, who joined us later on. We had a little snack and later I was ESCORTED to the mrt where I left for home. (:
7:56 PM;
WalkinG.
Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08
RunninG.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
FlyinG.
Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6
ShoutinG.
Create your own Friend Test here
CreditS.
Blogskins
CountinG.
RecallinG.
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com