Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, November 16, 2007
It's 10.23pm and I am REALLY bored waiting for Survivor to start...
Today's training was basically painful. I never had like so many injuries before. But then I guess my performance was quite satisfactory. Only towards the end I started to screw up and got all those horible injuries. 2 hard hits by Fadlhi really killed me when I got like winded and could not breathe... Had more knocks later and sprained my ankle. Showering was really hard with so many cuts all over. All these paid off though when I was named Trainee of the Day. Was quite suprised but I think it was coz of that lucky tackle I made during the drills. I don't think I will get such luck again though...
The rest of the day was at home sleeping and chatting on msn. Nothing else. Nothing. Totally.
10:23 PM;
WalkinG.
Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08
RunninG.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
FlyinG.
Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6
ShoutinG.
Create your own Friend Test here
CreditS.
Blogskins
CountinG.
RecallinG.
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com