walk.run.FLY___________
Sunday, November 04, 2007

Woah! After having stopped blogging for 3 years, I decided to start all over again. Yup. I just woke up this morning and something just told me to start blogging. Perhaps it was because Shawn talked me into doing so yesterday night. I have so much to say actually so I will just type what comes to my mind (:

I was just looking at my old blog, which I last updated in like 2005. It is stupid in a way, coz when I look at the posts, they are just lame and crappy. Its like I don't remember that I wrote all that. However, it did help me recall the happy and sad times in my primary school. I never thought that I would be looking at those posts again but yup, I decided to view them once more. I just makes me smile, really... I actually considered moving all the posts into this blog but then firstly, it would be rather embarrassing. Secondly, the events have already passed by me. I also wanted that blog to use the very same old blogskin that it had all along used, Its just like some kind of thing that never changes. The music, the cursor, everything has been the same all along. I just did not wanna change it. The old blog is basically so meaningful yet so crappy. Btw, if you want, you can view it at http://www.rugby-mania.blogspot.com/ (see even the URL is so crappy). I have a strong feeling that I will stop blogging and this blog will go dead soon, but I will try my best to constantly update it. Since even pple like Shawn, Greg and Bryan have time to update their blogs despite their busy schedule, I hope I can also now that I am really sick of computer games and whatever crap... I kind of regret not starting to blog earlier this year. It is most probably the slackest year of my RI life and there were so many times that I was totally free. So many things happened this year... All those celebrations, inter-class/ inter-house events, prefect elections, interviews, the times when the rugby team got screwed by our coach, blahblah. There are just too many things that will remain in my memory for this short period of time. A few more years down the road and everything will be gone...just like the sec 4's.

Haiz...They will be leaving us...): I am glad that I was at there to witness the sec 4 graduation ceremony. It was the first major school event I was doing duty at in fact. It was a good experience for me doing duty but it was certainly a sad ceremony. Yup. Many sec 4's were emoing in the hall as they received their graduation certificates. Then it was the batch song and the school song and yup even though I was like in the gallery there, I still sang my heart out. It was not my ceremony but, haha, I sang anyway. Btw, I will not be attending the prefects' retreat so there will be no more chances for interaction with the sec 4 prefects...): Bye guys... I have known a few of you for less than a month only but its still really hard to say goodbye. I will most probably go RJ more often next year I guess. Oh yar, we can continue to chat at night through msn like what we have been doing the past few days..haha. I am actually also quite sad lor coz my turn will come very soon...

I don't really know why I have so much to say tonight... Perhaps its because too many things have happened. Holiday homework and loads of other crap is killing me really. In fact, I am feeling quite tired this few days for some reason. Just no appetite and all that. Perhaps its because I have been doing too many outdoor activities. Hopefully, this tired thingy can disappear sometime soon. In a few more months, its back to school and I will be sec 2! I heard we will be using the old block because the 7th storey of the S. Raja Block is just too high. I don't know if that's good or bad so I just have to wait till next year to find out!

This has been the first post of the blog. Hopefully, it won't be its last...

8:45 PM;



WalkinG.

Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08

RunninG.

Default-tiny
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

FlyinG.

Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6

ShoutinG.
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

CreditS.

Blogskins

CountinG.

hit counter

RecallinG.

November 2007
December 2007
April 2008

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com