walk.run.FLY___________
Friday, November 09, 2007

The post I did like 2 minutes ago was damn random. I was just sian and bored but suddenly I fee like writing much more. So here it goes...

Training as usual in the morning. Not much PT but I quite sure it will be back on Monday. Today we only had half a field coz RI was having some exchange programme with MCKK I think. They were playing tag rugby throughout and they took our space, cones and balls (rugby balls lah). Yup. So we could not do much except to ruck, which needed only 1 ball. As expected, rucking caused like so many abrasions and cuts here and there. We were like made to run laps also yet the tag rugby pple were resting like every 2 minutes. Bryan was one of them and I kind of envied them. Wanted to snap a few photos but my phone ran out of battery ):

Then later I went Vivo for lunch and went bowling at this old and rundown bowling alley. I think its one of the oldest in Singapore now and the lanes are really crappy. The oiling is ok just dat the lanes are like super duper hard. The hardest I have ever seen. Its like when you release the ball it goes bang! on the ground and gives you a very wrong feeling. Its just old I guess. Once again, my phone batt was dead so I could not snap any photos of this old bowling alley.

So yup I'm really bored and I have nothing better to do thanwriting some crappy posts. Waiting for Survivor to start. Haiz... why must it start at 11 instead of 10... ):

8:32 PM;



WalkinG.

Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08

RunninG.

Default-tiny
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

FlyinG.

Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6

ShoutinG.
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

CreditS.

Blogskins

CountinG.

hit counter

RecallinG.

November 2007
December 2007
April 2008

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com