Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Monday, November 19, 2007
It has been 2 long days since I last blogged. I have been getting home really late and chatting more with those few guys recently. So when I get home late I can only eat like cup noodles which is really really unhealthy.
Anyway, it was bowling competition for me today. Some SAFRA Yishun bowling competition. The second one I have ever taken part in. And as usual, I went there prepared to lose coz my standard is really nothing compared to the other school bowlers. I go there mainly for exposure... My team comprises of Keven Chew, myself and my 2 cousins. Our team was the only non-school team there. To make things worse, we had nothing better to do than to name ourselves "Strike Homers".
We all did quite okay except for a few of us. I was quite satisfied with my performance lah as I bowled anytime better than usual. Totally owned the rest of my team with a 154 average. Its not good really but good for me at least. So I'm currently 22nd out of 44 bowlers, which is right in the center. At least I beat some of the RI school bowlers...
Its doubles and group event tomorrow. Hopefully the rest of us can perform really well and our team does not get last position. We don't wanna be embarrassed really.
7:37 PM;
WalkinG.
Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08
RunninG.
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
FlyinG.
Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6
ShoutinG.
Create your own Friend Test here
CreditS.
Blogskins
CountinG.
RecallinG.
November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com