walk.run.FLY___________
Saturday, November 10, 2007

Today at least I was not at home the whole day. Had to wake up quite early to go for a briefing regarding my upcoming trip to Taiwan at Furama Hotel. You know Chan Brother and their nonsense... I was quite bored there though so I started taking a few photos with my phone. I don't have to go on. The pictures will say it all...



She goes on as I go off...

See... no one's here. Last year it was more interesting and this room was totally packed.


So after the few minutes briefing, I went with my mom to people's park complex then OG where she just looked at her ladies' stuff and I got really bored. So I snapped more random photos of all sorts of funny stuff.

Some old and lousy shops along the shopping arcade.

A random shot of all the cars zooming by...

A picture of Chinatown Point from across the road.

I don't know where is this, I can't remember where I took it... ):

People's Park Complex!

One random shot...


And another...

OG!! (ladies section -_-')

The dirty table after lunch at Furama Palace...

Furama Palace!

One good scenery to end off this post...

I was just looking through the blogs of some sec 4's and I feel that I have so much more to say to them...


10:26 PM;



WalkinG.

Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08

RunninG.

Default-tiny
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

FlyinG.

Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6

ShoutinG.
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

CreditS.

Blogskins

CountinG.

hit counter

RecallinG.

November 2007
December 2007
April 2008

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com