walk.run.FLY___________
Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hey everyone.

I know I have not been blogging for such a long time.

So I somehow have to post something

Here I go,

I am really busy recently. Ya noe... Clearing up sch, prefects camp and all that... So I have not been posting for more than 10 days. But I gotta make it clear that I created this blog to remind myself of all the past events and stuff I have been thru. So now that the school term is starting, I doubt I will have a lot of time to post and blog. I am quite sure school work will be like a lot and with prefect commitments and stuff... So the only time I will most likely post is on weekends whereby I can post about certain interesting stuff that take place. Yup. So I apologise to my loyal blog readers out there... (:

Prefect's camp was from 26th-27th this month and it was quite fun, I must say. The activities and stuff they organised was like great. Ok I quite lazy to talk anymore...

10:41 PM;



WalkinG.

Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08

RunninG.

Default-tiny
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

FlyinG.

Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6

ShoutinG.
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

CreditS.

Blogskins

CountinG.

hit counter

RecallinG.

November 2007
December 2007
April 2008

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com