walk.run.FLY___________
Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ok..This is getting really stupid and meaningless. I have not been blogging for the past few days but the worse thing is... I still can't get myself to post about the Taiwan trip. I guess it's coz I just have too much to write and v sian to write it all down and to upload pics at the same time. I have been back for almpost 2 weeks now and I also feel REALLY REALLY STUPID. But nevertheless, I WILL blog about it sooner or later. Just expect that post to come up like at the end of the month.

I still got some chinese homework to handle and those books are driving me crazy. That 西游记 is so thick and I still have 2 lit books waiting for me. Haiz... but there was a piece of really good news today...

I GOT INTO HR!!!!
And I can finally start getting myself addicted to heroes only that now, I am a little short of time...

7:42 PM;



WalkinG.

Lee Jian Wei Desmond
Male
Gemini
25/05/1994
Rafflesian
Raffles Rugby
RIPB
Baylean
1B '07
2B '08

RunninG.

Default-tiny
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls

FlyinG.

Amrita
Ashraf
Benita
Biquan
Bryan
Daron
Ee Loon
Gregory
Hong Yi
Izhar
Jae
Nabil
Nadia
Nataniel
Pearly
Rae
RuiYi
Ryan
Sadikin
Sharmine
Shawn
Simin
Waye
Yi Jie
Yik Lam
Zhi Xin
6E 'o6

ShoutinG.
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

CreditS.

Blogskins

CountinG.

hit counter

RecallinG.

November 2007
December 2007
April 2008

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com